How to Order
EducAide accepts orders by fax or mail. Click on the links below to download a ready-to-print price list and order form and full list of Acces4 Database Modules. Completed order forms can be faxed to 707-554-9600 or mailed to EducAide Software, PO Box 1048, Vallejo, CA 94590.
Save 20% on any two database modules, or 25–35% on three or more, when ordered for the same school at the same time. Quantity discounts are also available for district-wide purchases of Acces. Please contact EducAide for more information.
Some contest modules are available to participating schools for free (with the purchase of Acces) or for a nominal charge. Please call your contest administrator for details.
Certain combinations of modules have greatly reduced prices. Schools in North Carolina, Texas, and Canada, in particular, should contact EducAide about these special "bundles".
Prepayment is required for new Acces orders, but is usually not required for 'add-ons' (module-only purchases) or updates. EducAide accepts payment in the following forms:
- Money Orders
- Purchase Orders
Billing terms are net 20 days from date of invoice; late payments are subject to a charge of 1% per month (minimum fee of $5). Payments must be in US dollars. Credit cards are not accepted.
Shipping charge is based on total weight. To calculate the charge, use the figures for weight in our price list and the rate table below. Note that lower charges may apply to district-wide or other large purchases, and rush service is available by special arrangement (otherwise, allow 2–3 weeks for delivery).
|0–2 lbs||3–6 lbs||7–10 lbs||over 10 lbs|
|U.S. mainland (UPS Ground)||$8||$10||$12||add $0.75/lb|
|Alaska/Hawaii (UPS 2-day)||$18||$25||$30||add $1.75/lb|
|Canada (air mail)||$16||$22||$28||add $1.50/lb|
License & Guarantee
Acces and all add-on database modules are licensed to schools, not individuals. Therefore, for licensing purposes, orders must include the name and address of the school site, phone number, and contact person. For more details about licensing, see our sample site license agreement.
If you are unsatisfied with a product for any reason, you may return it to EducAide within 90 days of purchase for a full refund (less any shipping charges). Please call in advance to arrange for any product return.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The order form says that the price of Acces includes a school site-license. What exactly does that mean?
- When Acces is purchased, the site-license automatically permits the school to install Acces on any computer at that school. The site-license also allows teachers from that particular school to install Acces on their home computers. A teacher moving to a new school, however, may NOT install Acces on any computer at the new school unless that school purchases its own Acces site license. Please view the sample site license agreement for more details.
- Can I purchase Acces for myself if I don't want the site-license?
- No. You may pay for the program yourself but it will be licensed to your school. This policy is meant to encourage school-wide use, help with the exchange of information, and simplify licensing of database modules.
- Can I purchase database modules without the Acces program?
- No. The database modules require Acces and are sold separately only to registered users.
- If I buy Acces for both Windows and Macintosh, do I have to buy both Windows and Macintosh versions of each database module?
- Absolutely not. If you purchase a dual license of Acces, we will ship you both Windows and Macintosh versions of each individual database module that you buy. Even if you decide to acquire a license for a second platform at a later time, we will send you all discs required to run your existing database modules on the new platform. Buying an Acces license for both platforms will ensure that all teachers will be able to use the program at their homes, regardless of their computer type.